Sunday, December 4, 2011

The "Reveal!"

  ~We feel so blessed to announce that we are expecting again....March 21st~

We decided to "find out" this time but thought we would still make it fun~After our doctor visit, we were given a sealed envelope with the sex of the baby in it...very tempting to open I might add!!! ;) I quickly dropped it off at a bakery and asked them to make some cake balls...strawberry (for a girl) or vanilla (for a boy).  I picked them up later that day and Thomas, Holly and I met my mom, Allan, David, Robyn, Audra (Thomas's sister) and her little one, Jack and Grandma for dinner...we were so excited Audra, Jack and Grandma came in from Glen Rose and that my mom and Allan happened to be in town the day I was going to the doctor to find out!  

We didn't take a lot of pictures but I think this t-shirt, PINK hat and Holly's big smile says it all!

We are all so thrilled to be having another little girl and for Holly to experience having a little sister! 

She was ALL smiles this night!  (It might have something to do with her entertaining everyone with biting into these lemons and limes while we cracked up at her reactions to the tartness!)


Holly has been an amazing gift of life and to think we are about to experience life through not only the eyes of one sweet angel, but soon two, is heart filling!  

See you soon sweet girl!....



No comments:

Post a Comment