Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Trip to Georgetown!

We could not wait to make a trip to Georgetown to see Mimi and Poppi as well as other family! It was a quick trip, just one night, but we enjoyed every minute! We got there late and had a delicious dinner with my mom and Allan along with the most amazing banana pie for Thomas's birthday! The next morning, Thomas and Allan went and played golf while my mom and I slept in! :) My mom made another wonderful meal for lunch while Holly and I enjoyed the view from their deck...it's literally heaven on earth (you can get a little glimpse in the pictures below). Here are a few pics from our trip!

Holly taking over my bed in the morning!
A favorite time with my sweet little girl...1st thing in the morning!
Five generations of family have slept in this bed~Holly's great-great grandmother ("Mommie" Gillette), great grandmother ("Mimi" Gillete), grandmother (my mom, "Mimi" Baker-Lambert), me and now Holly~very special!
Mimi and Holly
I can't get enough of her!
Holly in one of her favorite places....her sling!
My Aunt Ellen and Holly
Poppi and Holly-she's cracking up...too cute!!
We had such a wonderful time and look forward to making many more memories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment