Sunday, November 21, 2010

Austin/Georgetown for UT game/family & friends

Holly in Thomas' favorite outfit....I have to admit, it may be one of mine, too! :)
If any of you know Thomas, he is quite the UT fan and hadn't gone to a game this year. So, we made another trip to Georgetown and enjoyed introducing Holly to more friends! I didn't get a picture with one of my old school friends, Kim Flack Carr and her precious daughter, Caroline but Holly slept the entire time to Austin and back as well as our time there....she had quite a nap! And then Holly got to meet one of my friends, Jennifer Jones, whom I've known since I was 3 years old....SO fun!
Jen, Holly (bundled up in the sling) and I enjoying the fire and smores! YUM!!
How about some burnt orange!! Goodness! ;)
My mom and Holly in my mom's "backyard"...you can imagine why I love going there!
Family friend, Bette and Holly
A perfect weekend with family & friends....looking forward to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment