Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had our annual trip to the farm this year for Thanksgiving....one of my favorites! However, the weather changed drastically during the day from the 80's to the 50's so we didn't get to spend as much time outdoors as I would have liked. But, it was still SO fun seeing all the family and enjoying a lot of good food!

I didn't capture as many pictures as I would have liked, but here's a few!

Allan and Holly
He was so quiet with her while she slept~definitely a Kodak moment! ;)
My Aunt Bette, my cousin Susan's son, Jack and Holly
Jack was the BIGGEST helper with Holly~SO sweet!
My Aunt Bette and Holly
Holly lit up with Bette!
Shelby (my cousin Susan's daughter) and Holly
They are the only 2 girls out of 9 boy cousins...they are going to have to team up!

We left the farm in Hempstead and went to Houston to spend the weekend with grandpa and great friends....

Nicole & Issaac, Me & Holly, and Ang, Elizabeth & Samuel
Angela and me and our sweet baby girls!
Nicole, Me and a tired Holly!
Holly loved snuggling with Nicole
Nicole's husband Brian and Holly~Brian had "the touch!"
Grandpa and Holly
....precious times!
What a great weekend with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment