Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fun in the Sun in "Windy" Georgetown!

We had a blast in Georgetown with Mimi and Poppi over Memorial Day weekend! (minus the fact that Holly had an allergy attack and I've never seen wind like that in my life!).....here's a glimpse! 

Look at Abby's hair...and mine for that matter! ;) It was unbelievable and it was like that ALL day EVERY day!  So, Holly's eyes were a mess...poor baby! 
Luckily, Holly was still all smiles....what a trooper! 
I LOVE when she giggles! 
Thinking about saying a prayer before she eats perhaps! ;)
"I didn't pray for this!" ;) 
And finally off to swim!  
Look at the wind blowing down the pool....this hat stayed on for .2 seconds! 
And it's off!
I think she's pooped! 
My mom and I (and Holly for a little bit) sitting out on her new front porch bench....such fun times, mom!!

Your Mimi sure does love you!
Hi Miss Holly! 
One last pic before we head back home....
 Until next time....bye bye!
































No comments:

Post a Comment