Saturday, June 11, 2011

Holly's First Easter!

I can't believe it's been almost 2 months since I've posted!  Let me just say....it's not for a lack of trying!  This little one, along with work, cleaning, cooking, running errands, play dates, being out of town and just being too tired has kept me from completing a post!!  
So bear with me....I've got lots of catching up to do!  
Here we go!

HAPPY EASTER!   

Holly was 7 1/2 months for her 1st Easter!   This picture was quite the challenge!  It required two "sittings" to get this smile!  She was too busy playing with the eggs and bunny to look at the camera!  Thanks Mimi for the darling dress!  :)


We also took some Easter pictures at the Arboretum with Thomas's sister Audra and Jon and their sweet boy, Jack.  It was the perfect day!





We had the perfect 1st Easter with our sweet little girl and look forward to her first Easter egg hunt at the farm next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment